Notice for Council of Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture on
establishment of 2017 General Electoral Commission
CSCMA 2017 Election Committee Announcement
Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture held an enlarged meeting of the Council on March 12, 2017 to discuss the election of the Sixth Council of the Association in 2017.
1) On March 12, 2017, the Council expanded the meeting to confirm the members of the Council were elected by the members of the Election Committee on Janunary .24,2016.The 6th Election Committee was formally established. Zhu Xiaqing who is Chinese medicine practitioner served as Chairman of the Election Committee, The composition is as follows:
Chairman: Zhu Xiaoqing: 647-968-8877
Members: Yu Ying Chen Feng Xue Lin Gu Jianyin
2) Candidate: The first notice for the Council of CSCMA will collect candidates and issue the form for candidates which are recommended nomination. The president candidates need 10 members recommended and the council candidates need to be recommend by 2 members.
3) About the election schedule:
- On March 13, 2017, the sixth Council of the Election Committee which is the No. 1 notice(By Email), to collect candidates, the candidates registration deadline for March 27, 2017.
- April 1, 2017: The Election Committee issued a second election notice, which issued the resume and election program for the candidates, and issued a ballot paper by mail.,announced the leased ticket recycling mailbox. The deadline for the recovery of ballot papers is April 17, 2017.
3,At April 15, 2017: CSCMA meeting room billing, ticket, announced the election results.
Council of CSCMA